Welcome to RxMedikart ("rxmedikart.com", " RxMedikart ", "Website", "Pharmacy", or "we"). This website is an internet based portal owned and operated by Viroopa soft tech Pvt. Ltd, a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956, whose registered office is in New Delhi, India
By visiting, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to RxMedikart, you are deemed to have agreed to all the following Terms and Conditions of Sale/Service. So, before you use this Website, please read these Terms carefully as you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website. If the User do not accept these Terms and Conditions of the Website or the Application and in the event if it is found or discovered that the User is using the services without the acceptance of these terms and conditions then the Rxmedikart or Viroopa softech or their sister concern will not have any liability towards the User in providing the services.
- At RxMedikart, we do our best to ensure that you are completely satisfied with our products. We understand that returns may be necessary in some cases. And we are happy to offer you peace of mind when you are not fully satisfied with the purchase and want to return back the products to us. You may return the ordered item(s), or any item(s) included in the order, within 5 days of your order delivery date. You may receive a full refund based on the conditions listed below:
Please note: RxMedikart ‘Returns Policy’ may vary depending on the specific nature of the products.
Refunds Conditions If the Item(s) You Received :
- is different from the ones you ordered
- is past its expiry date
- is a defective item
13. Copyrights, Trademarks and other Intellectual Property Rights :
- As per the Terms and Conditions of RxMedikart, the Website grants access to Users/Customers to view the content solely for visiting, ordering, and communicating only. All materials in this Website, including, but not limited to, images, illustrations, text, logos and page headers, that are part of this Website are copyrights and/or other intellectual properties owned by RxMedikart.com. All other trademarks not owned by RxMedikart that appear on this Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by RxMedikart.
- You hereby agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate or copy the content of RxMedikart for any purpose, unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with this Website.
14. User Indemnification :
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless Rxmedikart.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, partners, licensors, advertisers and suppliers from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees and costs, resulting from any violation of this agreement, or any activity related to your account, or any information or material you have submitted or will submit to us in violation of any law or in breach of any third party rights (including, but not limited to, claims in respect of defamation, invasion of privacy, or infringement of any other intellectual property right). We reserve the right to exclusively defend and control any claims arising from the above and any such indemnification matters, and you hereby agree to cooperate fully with us in asserting any available defences.
15. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction :
- These Terms and Conditions and your use of this Website and its content will be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of India subject to the jurisdictional courts of Delhi.
16. Severability :
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
17. No Waiver :
- No failure on the part of RxMedikartto enforces any part of these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver of any of RxMedikart’ rights under these Terms and Conditions, whether for past or future actions on the part of any person. Neither the receipt of any funds by RxMedikart nor the reliance of any person on RxMedikart actions shall be deemed to constitute a waiver of any part of these Terms and Conditions. Only a specific, written waiver signed by an authorised representative of Rxmedikart.com shall have any legal effect whatsoever.
18. Submissions :
- RxMedikart reserves sole discretion to accept, edit or reject any and all materials you may send to us (collectively, "Submissions") as part of the features in the Website, including but not limited to, Ratings & Reviews, Ask Our Pharmacist Your Questions and Testimonials. Such Submissions should not be offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an abusive, indecent, threatening, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, menacing or otherwise objectionable nature. Transmitting such offensive materials may violate relevant laws, regulations and ethics of pharmacy.
- RxMedikart shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions. By posting, uploading, inputting or providing your Submissions, you hereby grant unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to you, including a non-terminable, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
- You also represent and warrant that your Submissions will not infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy.
- The User/Customer shall be prohibited to introduce, post, or transmit any information or software, which contains a virus, worm or other harmful components into the Rxmedikart.com Website.
- RxMedikart does not endorse and is not responsible for any Submissions on its Website. We will not be liable for any loss or harm caused by the Submissions or your reliance on the information, including but not limited to, statements, opinions and reviews posted by the Users/Customers, which may be inaccurate, offensive, obscene, threatening or harassing.
19. Termination :
- You agree that RxMedikart, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, including without limitation if you breach these Terms and Conditions, may terminate your access to and use of the Website, at any time. You agree that any termination of your access to the Website or suspension of your account may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that RxMedikart shall not be liable to you for any such termination. Your right to use the RxMedikart Website/Service immediately ceases upon termination of your access/use of the Website.
20. Changes to these Terms and Conditions :
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without further notice to you. Any such amendments we make shall be effective once we post a revised version of these Terms and Conditions on the Website. It is your responsibility to review the RxMedikart Terms and Conditions regularly. Your continued use of the Website following the publication of any such changes will constitute your agreement to follow and be automatically bound by the amended terms and conditions. These Terms were published on_________
Contact Information :
If any User has any question, issue, complaint regarding any of our services, please contact our customer service at________
If a user has any questions with respect to RxMedikart, the Website, this agreement, or anything related to any of the foregoing, RxMedikart please contact us at the following E-mail address
"YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND AGREE THAT THEY SHALL BE BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR ASSIGNS, HEIRS AND PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES."